Traditional Course 2.0
Users who want a thorough workout in a small area may choose the Traditional Course as their agility option. The five components of fitness that this program covers are core, balance, flexibility, and muscle fitness. for people 13 and older.
Minimum space needed: 485 sqft
- Joint Use Pull-Up Station – Muscle Fitness
- T-Bar Station – Muscle Fitness
- Hurdles – Aerobic Fitness
- Sit-up Station – Core Fitness
- Knee Lift Station – Flexibility Fitness
- Balance Beam Station – Balance Fitness
The Traditional Course 2.0 is only available as an in-ground mount version and comes in the Traditional color scheme. intended for people 13 and older. The course must have impact-attenuating surfacing in order to meet ASTM F1292 and ASTM F3101-15, Standard Specification for Unsupervised Public Use Outdoor Fitness Equipment.